Installations instructions for Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx and Linux Mint 9
inSSIDer for Linux requires at least Mono 2.6.7 Lucid Lynx and Linux Mint 9 doesn't come up with Mono 2.6.7 installed, so you must first add the badgerports repository to your Software Sources. If you are using Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat, you don't need to follow these instructions.
- Click on "System", "Administration", "Software Sources".
- Click on the "Other Software" tab.
- Click on "Add...", and enter the line: deb http://badgerports.org lucid main
- Click on "Add Source"
- Click on "Authentication", then on "Import Key File"
- Download (right-click, “*Save Link As*”) this GPG key file, ID 0E1FAD0C, and select it in the "Import Key File" window
- Click on "Close", then "Reload" when the pop-up appears. You're all set!